Belize Tree House Resort
Our four Riverview tree houses are located about 75 feet from the Caves Branch River and offer nice views and the relaxing sounds of the river*. The raised bedrooms feature a king size bed overlooking the living room. Some units have a bunk bed and/or a futon sofa bed in the living room, allowing them to accommodate up to 5 people. There is a full bathroom with a separate water closet. One of our guest’s favorite features is a second outdoor shower near the unit's entrance off of the main deck that allows you to clean up after your expedition while continuing to enjoy the jungle views. The Riverview tree houses are very spacious with 520 square feet of interior space and an additional 212 square feet of living area on the deck.
Belize tree houses include:
Download unit floor planNote:
- A king sized bed overlooking the living room
- A full bathroom with a separate water closet
- Bunk bed and/or a futon sofa bed in the living room (on request)
- An outdoor shower off main deck
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
- Exquisite local art pieces
- * The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
- The Riverview tree houses are on a hill and there is a ramp that leads up to them which consisting of approximately 50 steps to reach them.